You will be in default of the loan agreement if any of the following happen:
1. If the Business fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions.
2. If the Business, in MXNEY's opinion, fails to comply with its Covenants, Representations and Warranties.
3. If the Business fails to comply with the technical requirements applicable.
4. If any of the following events occur: insolvency, bankruptcy, dissolution, death of any the Authorised Representative(s) or ultimate owners, or legal incapacity.
5. If MXNEY's prospects of repayment under this Agreement are, in MXNEY's reasonable judgment, in any way prejudiced, impaired or rendered insecure.
6. If the Business has withheld information from or given false information to MXNEY in connection with its application, or otherwise in MXNEY's reasonable opinion have acted fraudulently or in any other way with bad intentions.